Click the Question to view the Answer.
If you cannot find your question here, please call 1-866-620-0453 and choose option 3.
Q. What is Waterless?
Q. Why go waterless?
- Save Water: According to the EPA, the average person will waste 116 gallons of water while cleaning their car in their driveway. The average stand-alone “car wash” will use over 40 gallons of water per car. This is a lot of soapy grey/ contaminated water going down the storm drain and into the environment. It only takes 2-4 ounces of the Freedom Waterless Car Wash product to clean the average size car. The soiled towels are cleaned in the washing machine and only take a few ounces of soap & water per towel.
- Save Time: Cleaning your car in your driveway or at the car wash with water takes a lot of time. To Drive to, wait in line, wash and dry will range from 30-60 minutes. Using Freedom Waterless Car Wash, you don’t have to wait in line or drive somewhere to clean it. It can be easily cleaned virtually anywhere/ any time. It is fast. Just spray on, rub in and wipe off. The first time you use it, you will probably use too much product and it may take you 20-40 minutes. After your first couple of uses, it will go faster. You will also notice the surface will be super slick and the anti-static properties will bounce the dirt off for weeks. This means you will clean your car less times per month and your car will great at all times. Touch up is very easy and even quicker.
- Saves Effort: Freedom Waterless Car Wash products are very easy to use. Yes, easy on and easy off, resulting in a brilliant velvety shine. It requires no heavy buffing to wear your arm out.
- Value: In the summer of 2009, we returned to a 32 ounce bottle from the old 24 ounce bottle. We gave our customers 8 ounces more cleaning product and did not raise the price. You can easily clean 5-10 vehicles with one 32 oz bottle.
- Keep the value of your vehicle: These days cars cost are much more than ever and the economic downturn has forced people to keep for a longer period of time. It is our opinion that if you take good care of your car and clean and polish it regularly, you will have a higher resale value than if you let it go or run it through the “car wash” regularly.
Q. What products are in concentrate?
Q. What is the concentrate mixing ratio?
Q. How do you know when to use water to rinse – when there is visible sand or grit on the surface that can scratch the paint?
Q. Which wash is used for newer paint?
Q. Which product is used for older paint with scratches?
Q. Can the washes clean the windows?
Q. What is complete clean?
Q. Can the washes be used on all surfaces?
Q. How do you keep the wash from evaporating in the sun?
Q. How do you wash the vehicle using Freedom Products?
Q. How do you become a dealer in the US?
Q. How do you clean the interior of the car?
Q. What shipping method is used?
Q. How do you get bugs, grime and tar off the vehicle surface?
Q. How do I see a demo of how to wash using Freedom?
Q. How do I pay?
Q. How long will the car stay clean?
Q. How do I track my package?
Q. How long does it take to shop online order and dealer orders?
Online orders take about 1 business week to ship depending on the time of the year. We do not process orders on the weekends due to being closed. The dealer orders take on average no more than 2 business weeks most of the time it takes only 1 business week.
Q. How do you clean the microfiber towels?
Wash in the washing machine with regular detergent without fabric softener. Hang dry – avoid putting in the dryer.
What is the Difference Between the Freedom ONE product and the Freedom Original Product?
Here’s a demo of each of the Freedom Waterless Car Wash products.
How to Clean your car indoors out of the weather in the winter-time.